Scientists have targeted a very powerful hormone responsible for human growth and cell regeneration that, once harnessed, has all the properties of a bona fide “fountain of youth.”
It’s known as “Human Growth Hormone” and it’s an extremely important part of our body’s functioning at the cellular level.
In fact, not only does HGH promote the growth and regeneration of cells; it also allows other vital functions in our bodies to occur, including…
- Brain function
- Sexual responses
- Muscle growth
… and more.
However, as we age we experience a drop in HGH levels. All the normal results of aging occur in direct correlation to this drop in HGH.
For years, we’ve simply assumed that this is a natural part of the aging process. And we assumed there was nothing we could do about it.
But after a great deal of scientific research and clinical trials, we now know: We were wrong!
The Benefits of HGH
In study after study, the benefits of HGH are clear – and they are impressive.
HGH has been proven to have far-reaching effects, including all of the following:
- Wrinkle disappearance
- Improved overall life outlook
- Exercise tolerance
- New hair growth
- Healing capacity
- Skin elasticity
- Back flexibility
- Muscle size
- Body fat loss
- Sexual function, sexual potency/frequency
- Improved cognition and memory
- Stabilize your moods
- Lower your blood pressure
… And more!
But How Does It Work?
In simplified terms, HGH is basically like sipping from a fountain of youth. When HGH levels are increased in your body, you literally turn back the clock to rediscover a more youthful you.
For example, here are a few of the benefits of HGH, with a quick explanation of HOW this little hormone can have such dramatic effects:
- Weight loss HGH can help you lose weight easily, and here’s why: When you increase the levels of HGH in your body, you increase your metabolism (or metabolic rate). This means your body can process nutrients faster and more efficiently, which leads to rapid – and effortless – weight loss.
- Improved memory HGH can also help to improve your failing memory by rejuvenating the cells in your brain. With increased cellular health, your cognitive function (awareness, thinking, and memory) are improved.
- Increased skin elasticity The cell-regenerating properties of HGH mean that time can literally be turned back, reducing those fine lines and wrinkles and giving your skin the elasticity and healthy glow of your youth.
- Increased sex drive One of the biggest benefits of HGH is that it can directly impact your waning sex drive. As we age, our libido naturally drops – for some people, severely. There are a number of factors that cause this, including hormones, skin sensitivity, blood pressure, and more. HGH improves all the key functions required to regain a vigorous, healthy sex life.
The many benefits of HGH are astounding. Treatment, however, is a little tricky. Let’s have a look at some of the treatment options for HGH.
Treatment Options for HGH Therapy
Traditionally, patients in need of Human Growth Hormone treatments had to subject themselves to a course of multiple injections of HGH from the pituitary glands of cadavers.
While this treatment option was effective (if somewhat ghoulish), there were two major drawbacks:
- The benefits of HGH injections were only temporary, so the injection therapy had to be repeated over and over.
- The treatment was very expensive – adding up to tens of thousands of dollars per year.
For the average person suffering the ravages of aging, this form of treatment simply wasn’t an option.
Another option that became available was to orally ingest human growth hormone. However, the molecular size of HGH and its incompatibility with the digestive system means that taking HGH by mouth simply doesn’t work.
But a recent scientific breakthrough has made HGH accessible to everyone. The new method of treatment is not actually using human growth hormone itself.
Instead, it’s a complex blend of proteins, amino acids, herbs, and other nutrients specially formulated to help stimulate your body to produce its own HGH.
The formula targets the anterior pituitary gland, causing it to produce and secrete more HGH into your body. The result is that your body’s systems begin to improve and function like that of a much younger person.
To find out more about how you can stimulate the production of HGH in your body and combat wrinkles, muscle loss, weight gain, and a lagging libido today, go to GenF20.com.